2020 Dates TBC - Watch This Space
- Getting There - Fly – Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK). We recommend arriving no later than Friday, July 12, 2019 as registration opens that afternoon and there is a welcoming reception that evening.
- Industries – Advertising Academics and professionals
- Networking Value – 100%
- Trade Show Floor Tours- N/A
- Delegate Fee– start from $ 225 (student)
- Sponsorships- N/A
- Exhibitor- N/A
- Currency – Renminbi / Chinese Yuan CNY
- Uber/Lyft– NO
- Airbnb - NO - All attendees are advised to stay in the official hotel
- Language –
INDUSTRY LEADER SPEAKERS
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
A visa is required for US Citizens to visit China. It is advisable to apply for this ASAP. An invitation letter is available from the University for all Speakers.
WHERE TO STAY
Hotel Options are HERE
AAA Professional Members $315 USD
AAA Student Members $225 USD
Non-Members $380 USD
After June 5, 2019, there will be an extra $50 USD will be charged.
Registration includes admission to all professional sessions, the opening reception, three lunches, morning and afternoon breaks, Saturday Gala dinner, Saturday tech company visit, and Summer Palace off-site tour