Meeting place for key players in digital business, marketing and innovation.
***2020 Dates TBC - Watch This Space***
- Getting There - Fly - Cologne (CGN) or Frankfurt (FRA) and take the train to Cologne OR TRAIN from any major European city and travel direct to Cologne (Eurostar from the UK is amazing!)
- Industries – Brands, Agencies, AdTech
- Networking Value – 75%
- Trade ShowFloor Tours - YES
- Delegate Fee – from €99
- Sponsorships - CONTACT US
- Exhibitor - CONTACT US
- Currency – EUROS
- Uber – YES
- Airbnb - YES
- Language – German but English (French, Spanish, Italian) is widely spoken at the event
- Speaker Opportunities - YES - CONTACT US
Agencies, AdTech and Advertisers
INDUSTRY LEADER SPEAKERS
Senior Vice President, Chief Business Officer Google - Philipp Schindler
Ceo Publicis Groupe - Arthur Sadoun
Head of Strategy and Business Consultancy for Southeast Asia Sapient Nitro- Melanie Cook
Chairman & Ceo Medialink - Michael Kassan
Technology, Business, Marketing, Media, Future
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
DMEXCO is the meeting place for key players in digital business, marketing and innovation. For the more creative person, ‘Sessions for StoryTellers’ is an exclusive retreat for national and international top agencies and their clients. If you don’t have meetings lined up on the floor and in booths, you can network to your hearts content here.
- Arrive a day early and head to the VIP Networking Event, 10th September. The event is directed to international C-level decision makers. Even before the big rush, it provides exclusive networking and a panel on the most important upcoming adtech trends. Plus, this year, there was a google sponsored pre-conference party. Amazing and such a great introduction to DMEXCO.
- Seek out the Team at Medialink for some top tips while you are at the event.
- Sign up for one of the FREE Floor Tours provided by vendors in the Hall
- Buy a ticket to the official DMEXCO Party for optimal networking AND try to find out where the invite only party is for afterhours schmoozing.
WHERE TO STAY
DMEXCO has specially negotiated rates for a number of hotels in Cologne. There is accommodation to suit every budget from hostels to hotels to luxury apartments. We enjoyed staying close to the conference center to enable easy, stress free access. The city center is a short uber drive away over the river where client dinners and after hour events are held. The conference has an official site to manage all bookings If in doubt – CONTACT US and we can advise further.
Booking in advance is highly advisable as the city overflows with people during the conference. There is accommodation to suit every budget from hostels to hotels to luxury apartments.
2020 REGISTRATION FEES TBC
2019 Fees Below For Reference
Delegate Fee – Expo/Conference - 99 €
EXPO party Combo - €179