Henry Stewart Conference Events provides state of the art, face-to-face briefings presented by leading authorities over a wide range of important business areas
As the DAM community meets for its 17th New York gathering we extend a warm invitation to all professionals who work with DAM every day and in many settings to join us at our annual event.
- Getting There - Fly to any of New York airports - LGA, JFK, Newark - Subway / Train - to Penn Station or Grand Central
- Industries – Advertising
- Networking Value –
- Trade ShowFloor Tours- N/A
- Delegate Fee– start from $1299
- Sponsorships- CONTACT US
- Exhibitor- CONTACT US
- Currency– USD
- Uber/Lyft – YES - Subway is a great option to avoid traffic PLUS a new ride share company called VIA
- Airbnb- YES
- Language– English
The audience is drawn from a wide range of industries, including: anufacturing, distribution services, film, broadcast, media and finance, business to business and business to consumer, commercial and not-for-profit and some of the best known brands in the world. Libraries, museums and universities are also a growing part of Henry Stewart DAM community.
INDUSTRY LEADER SPEAKERS
Metadata, Integration, AI, Automation, Creative Operations, Corporate Archives, Video Workflow, Rights Management, Semantics, Governance and more!
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Stay for the Official #DAMNY After Party - Kick back, relax and spend some time with all those interesting people you’ll have met during the day.
WHERE TO STAY
Official Hotel or AirBnb in Midtown
- Mar 13 2020
- Registration: Early Bird Pricing End
- Sep 1 2020
- Event: Start
- Sep 2 2020
- Event: End
CONFERENCE FEE FOR TWO DAY CONFERENCE PASS
Pricing (per person):
- Free for End Users*
- $100 for solution providers/consultants** with less than 10 employees
- $250 for solution providers/consultants** with over 10 employees