We Are GDPR Compliant
This policy explains what information Conference Concierge Ltd (aka Conference Concierge) collects, why it is collected, how it is used and stored by Conference Concierge, how it is disposed of and your rights to access to your own personal data held by Conference Concierge.
During the course of our activities, Conference Concierge processes personal data. This is held electronically.
Conference Concierge recognizes the need to treat all personal data in an appropriate and lawful manner.
As the dedicated Data Protection Officer (DPO), Emmelie Forsyth, Director ensures that guidelines published in the EU's GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), which is applicable from the 25th May 2018, are strictly adhered to including any domestic laws which may subsequently be enacted.
Personal Data requested, but not exhaustive, from Clients as reflected on Conference Concierge's Client Registration Form and Enquiry Form (accessible via conferenceconcierge.io).
- Name, Company Name, Job title
- Cell Number
- Contact email addresses
Why We Need This Information
- To undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with terms of Contracts / Agreements.
- To enable Conference Concierge to supply services and information which have been requested.
- To analyze the information we collect in order that we are able to administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services offered.
- To contact you in order to send you details of any change in arrangements which may occur and which will affect you.
- All other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
Information Sharing With Third-Parties
The information which is provided to Conference Concierge by Members will be treated as confidential by Conference Concierge and will only be processed by third parties acting on the company’s behalf as follows:
- If Conference Concierge enters into a joint venture with or merged with a business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- If you request so by giving your written permission for specific information to be shared with a third party.
- If required to do so by law.
- Other than the above Conference Concierge will not share, sell or distribute any of the information provided on the Client Registration Form, Candidate Registration Form, Candidate Job Application Form or Enquiry Form.
Storage Security of Personal Data
Conference Concierge understands and fully complies with security of personal data.
Conference Concierge password security
- Without exception, Conference Concierge’s directors and Associates keep their personal passwords strictly confidential.
- At Conference Concierge those with permitted access to personal date must always use their own personal passwords to access computer-based services.
- Passwords are not saved using automated logins.
- Temporary passwords are changed at first log-on or whenever there is any indication of possible system or password compromise.
- Passwords are not recorded on paper or in an unprotected file.
- All passwords contain a minimum of six letters and numbers and are each created as "difficult to guess".
Personal Data Security
Conference Concierge ensures:
- that all data which can be accessed from a staff PC or removable media equipment is kept secure.
- the accuracy of any personal, sensitive, confidential and classified information you disclose or share with others.
- that personal, sensitive, confidential or classified information is not disclosed to any unauthorized person.
- the security of any personal, sensitive, confidential and classified information contained in documents that are copied, scanned or printed.
- that no personal, sensitive, confidential or classified information is posted on the internet or disseminated in any way that may compromise its intended, restricted, audience.
- that individual screen displays are kept out of direct view of any third parties (who do not have access permission) when personal, sensitive, confidential or classified information is being displayed.
- that removable media that may hold personal data is disposed of securely.
- that hard drives from machines, no longer in service, are removed and stored securely or wiped clean.
You have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information about you held by Conference Concierge;
- require Conference Concierge to correct any inaccuracies in your information;
- make a request to delete what personal data of yours is held by Conference Concierge
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact [email protected]
Should you wish to complain about the use of your information, Conference Concierge asks that you contact Emmelie Forsyth ([email protected]) to resolve this matter in the first instance. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to Conference Concierge’s use of your information. The Information Commissioner’s contact details are noted below:
England: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Telephone: 0303 123 1113, Email: [email protected]